Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) is a six-year professional degree in pharmacy stream. Pharm D degree requires five-year of a Classroom and Hospital-based improving study (two years didactic Post-baccalaureate course), followed by one-year of Internship Training in addition to constant practical and research project. This course main objective is to progress pharmacists to play a vital role in patient care as associates of the health care team. The programme generates student to graduates a successful career in Pharmacy Profession with operative development skills, problematic analysing skills, guidance skills, professional ethics, and communication skills.
- Duration: 5 Yearss
- Language: English, Bengali
- Location: Banglore& Mysore
- Prequisities: No
- Course Batch Capacity: 500
- Start Course: 08/01/2021
- Certificate: Yes
A Candidate Seeking Admission Shall Have.
PharmD 6-year programme:
- Candidates must have passed class 12 board exams from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and biology.
- The minimum requirement for candidates seeking this programme is 55% average marks in class 12 board exams.
- Candidates who have pursued diploma courses from either of the institutes recognized by the PCI (Pharmacy Council of India) can also apply for this programme.
PharmD Post-Baccalaureate programme:
- Candidates who have successfully completed BPharm from institutes recognized by PCI can apply for this programme.
- The candidates must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in graduation in order to pursue this programme.