M Pharm (Master of Pharmacy) is a two-year postgraduate academic degree course which focus in the medical field of Pharmacy. The programme provides entire researched, methodical, practical and theoretical information about pharmacy counting traditional and modern medicines. The course holds an excessive value since an individual obtain this degree is as knowledgeable as a medical practitioner with years of experience.
- Duration: 2 Yearss
- Language: English, Bengali
- Location: Banglore& Mysore
- Prequisities: No
- Course Batch Capacity: 500
- Start Course: 08/01/2021
- Certificate: Yes
A Candidate Seeking Admission Shall Have.
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved institution, with at least 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of SC or ST category and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only);
- Obtained score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education;
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a registered firm/ company/ industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
- Any other criterion declared by appropriate authority from time to time.